Is it too late to say Happy New Year? *face palm*. I know you missed me and you can bet I’ve missed you more! I trust your 2017 has kicked off on a good note? Well it better have because approximately we’ve used up 12% of the year ALREADY! The good news is I’m back and will be with you for the remaining 88% of 2017. So help me God!
2016 was an amazing year and I spent quite sometime thinking through the things I did and the things I fell through on. www.sinmisolany.com came on top of by great achievements list! The blog… Our blog (yes, I feel like you’re a part of it too) was launched in September of 2016. Four months and 50 posts after, we recorded 9,000 views and 3,200 unique visitors from 47 countries across 5 continents. Those are pretty humbling statistics for me and that’s why I spent the first 10% of the year thinking and coming up with better ways to add value to ever member of this community and I’m confident that what’s coming will totally be worth the wait.
(Side note: Kachi recently celebrated 1 year of blogging a few days ago and I’ll use this opportunity to say a very big well done to you on your hard work and consistency in curating the best content that have myself and thousands more live more intentionally and have fun in the process. You rock!)
I got thinking deeply about the purpose of this blog and where I was going with it (vision). I realized that last year the blog content flow was more “churn it out as it comes” with very broad focus area(s). This was because I genuinely did not know what areas qualified as my “forte” but this year thanks to growth and the push from Kachi, I have identified 2 additional focus areas we will be running with this year! *dancing* Here they are:
This does not in any way rule out spur of the moment blog posts though; It’s just going to help me add value more ‘intentionally’.
Trust me when I say there’s a lot to come this year and I’m positive 2017 will be a year of exponential growth for the SinmisolaNY community both individually and collectively. Lowkey I just shared a glimpse of the blog goals for the year, wanna share some your goals? Hit the comment button!
Cheers to hitting our goals and adding value while we’re at it! *glasses clinking*